Insurance Companies – Bajaj Allianz General Insurance

Find all the plans under general insurance products distributed by Bajaj Allianz General Insurance company here. Buy Bajaj Allianz Policies easily at Fin-cover. With a strong focus on customer satisfaction, they are known to provide superior value and excellent insurance experience to the customers. Bajaj Allianz offers general insurance products to all the customers from all walks of life. Bajaj Allianz General Insurance is a joint venture between Bajaj Fin-Serv and Allianz SE. Incepted in the year 2001; the company is going strong and has a paid capital of 110 crores. Bajaj Fin-Serv holds 74% stakes and the remaining 26% is held by Allianz SE.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *